Sunday, January 27, 2013

Walnut Hill Audition 1/26/13

This was my second summer intensive audition this year.

I was number 56 so I didn't have to be in the front like at Festival Ballet Providence. It was even less nerve racking because my friend auditioned with me and she was number 55.

Thankfully, this audition went very smoothly since I new the process this time: check-in, warm-up, audition, leave. The only thing was I was in a corner spot at the barre with my friend and when we did developpe to the side we kept bumping into each other. At least it was my friend and not a stranger!

For this audition I don't really have a prediction if I got in or not. Who knows?

I'll update in a few week when I find out if I was accepted or not!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get the news you want. I know this is your top choice, and you've worked really hard - especially this year. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete